Website City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
This position will deliver friendly, efficient customer service to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers. Providing efficient service of food and drink to our customers to the standards expected by the City of Kalgoorlie Boulder.
- Serve and present beverages and meal orders with excellent customer service at all times.
- Keep the bar area and front of house clean and tidy at all times, including mopping floors, vacuuming, table clearing and wipe down, including verandah areas.
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy at all times including windows and glass doors .
- Clean Fridges, Coolroom and shelves as required. Keep all fridges stocked and rotated
- Carry out duties to set up functions and carry out general service at functions
- Drinks cart service and stocking as required
- Ensure that the outdoor BBQ area is clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent motivation, communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Current satisfactory National Police Clearance;
- Current WA “C” Class driver’s licence.
Company: City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A