Website City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Design Engineer, to join the Infrastructure & Environment team.
The Graduate Design Engineer is responsible for the provision of support services on a variety of engineering and technical related matters. Areas of responsibility and activity include the undertaking of engineering surveys, design and drafting of roads, drainage, traffic management, sewer and other municipal civil projects.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills, including letter-writing and report writing skills.
- Basic skills in Computer-aided design and drafting software including the use of Autodesk Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
- Understanding of Civil Engineering design, construction standards and requirements.
- Diploma/Certificate in Civil Engineering recognised by the Institution of Engineers Australia.
- Current satisfactory National Police Clearance;
- Current WA “C/CA” Class driver’s licence
Company: City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A