Website Moonee Valley Council
Council is seeking a Planning Support Supervisor to join the Planning and Building Department. This position will play a key role in leading administration functions in the planning and building team through development, delivery and administration of various processes and procedures.
- To promote and execute the development and delivery of customer management and service standards relevant to the department.
- Efficiently support the Manager and Planning and Building Department through organising and provision of planning support, administration of office systems, processes and procedures.
- Day to day supervision and implementation of the Planning Support team and its functions in consultation with the Manager Planning and Building.
- Design, maintain and review business procedures and systems within the Department, including access to accurate performance, operational and budget information
- Tertiary qualification with some relevant experience, or lesser formal qualifications with substantial relevant experience in the field of business, public administration, office management, or Statutory Planning. A significant component of this experience would be expected to be in a customer service role;
- Experience in a customer service role, with well-developed knowledge of planning processes and legislation;
- General understanding of the Victorian urban planning/development system and the Planning and Environment Act 1987 and the Subdivision Act 1988 is an advantage;
- Ability to develop, implement and apply business/administration procedures and systems; and
- Proficiency in people management principles.
Company: Moonee Valley Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A