The Rural City of Wangaratta prides itself on being a community that is connected, sustainable and contemporary. We provide our community with diverse opportunities to participate in the arts, sport and recreation, and in cultural events and programs to bring them together to connect and celebrate the great place in which we live. In this context we have a vision to build the best sports, aquatics and events precinct in regional Victoria – bringing significant social, recreational, health and economic benefits to our community. Our staff enjoy the regional lifestyle and the benefits of a community situated with in a gourmet food and wine region, with a wide range of outdoor adventure activities, and serviced by excellent education and health facilities. We live in a place where good things grow.
- Provide high quality technical support to the Field Services Unit including scheduling and maintaining files, records, and databases.
- Provide support and training for the implementation of new software and hardware in the field.
- Provide technical support in the resolution of software and hardware issues/requests.
- Support work teams by administering work management tools including OneCouncil, Ci Anywhere and Field based applications.
- Support work teams by scheduling, monitoring, and updating operational data and annual work programs.
- Capacity to, on occasion, lift items unspecified in weight within individual limits.
- Capacity to undertake office-based activities including sitting at a desk and using a computer for extended periods.
- Capacity to drive a motor vehicle.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in using information technology effectively for the delivery of services, particularly the Microsoft Office suite of programs and TechnologyOne.
- Certificate III in Business (Office Administration) or other relevant qualification or extensive experience related to administrative support.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A