Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Vision, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Repacking Operator in Jacksonville FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
- Performs routine cleaning and non-routine maintenance.
- Case packs finished product to be delivered to the quarantine area.
- Products produced at the facility periodically require re-cartoning and / or additional inspections. This position works under minimal supervision.
- Performs many of the responsibilities necessary to operate, troubleshoot, adjust, change-over, and maintain the Rework cartoners.
- Manually loads arrays into the Rework cartoners.
- Fully operates a manual pallet jack.
- Maintains the WIP inventory in the Rework Department.
- Responsible for performing accurate lot changes and documentation.
- Manually inspects cartons and/or lenses, as necessary, to meet formal specification requirements in order to identify and isolate defects.
- Adheres to all GMP and Environmental policies and procedures and supports department objectives.
- Fully certified to operate all Rework cartoners.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-up skills are required.
- Work history establishing dependability and competent job performance is required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required.
- A minimum of 2 years manufacturing operations experience is required.
- Operation and basic troubleshooting skills for mechanical equipment is required.
Company: Johnson and Johnson Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A