Website Johnson & Johnson
Robotics & Digital Solutions, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Systems Jama/Jira Engineer with a focus on Jama software management. This position has a preferred location of Santa Clara, CA but can also be remotely based in the US.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to resolve any requirement, test case, or process gaps with Jama.
- Jama user account management creation
- Be a leader on Jama usage, standard methodologies, and implementation
- Define release strategy for documentation.
- Document technical solutions that align with enterprise objectives
- Ensure the successful implementation of features in support of lean portfolio management strategies.
- Automate generation of design documentation.
- Provide technical support to the organization and assist in integration with JNJ SSO
- Collaborate with other Jama admins for organizational management and definition of strategies across projects.
- Develop Python scripts using REST API methods for custom database management features.
- Experience in a regulated industry such as medical device, automotive, aerospace, or defense
- Experience with Jenkins
- Python experience
- REST API experience
- Experience working with coding for databases
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Admin/ Systems Development Engineer
- Travel – Less than 10%
- A minimum of a BS in Computer Engineering or equivalent is required; Master’s degree is a plus
- Python libraries (HTTP Requests, RegEx, Multithreading, JSON formatting, etc)
- Administrative experience with Jama, Atlassian, or other
- Experience with Bitbucket
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A