Website Johnson & Johnson
The Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS) position is a 6-9 month training position for those with little to no electrophysiology (EP) experience. Upon successful graduation from the program, the ACAS will be promoted to a Clinical Account Specialist (CAS). As a CAS the candidate will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP lab staff on the effective use of BWI’s systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System, associated software modules and RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography. The expectation that is that this work leads to meeting and/or exceeding business goals.
- Maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Responsible for following all company guidelines related to health, safety and environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail.
- Understand the dynamics of an EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
- Attend all portions of the ACAS fellowship training program without exception.
- Engage in dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during training.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. field trainers, site trainers, RBD) and other internal and external partners.
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- A valid driver’s license issued in the United States and successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of driving record history
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required, preferably in one of the following areas: (biomedical engineering, nursing or other health care related degree) OR a minimum of 2 years of related professional experience (engineering, or healthcare setting) OR a minimum of 1 year of EP mapping experience
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally.
- 1-2 years of work experience within healthcare industry is preferred
- Graduate from an accredited academic program OR accredited EP school OR exiting a branch of the US military is preferred
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A