Website Johnson & Johnson
The Executive Search Sourcer is responsible for the delivery of high quality executive level candidates by utilizing strategic candidates development methodologies, business intelligence, internal and external networks, professional organizations, social media, branding initiatives, and technology tools in support of strategic business objectives in partnership with Executive search Principal Recruiters and Executive Search leads and Hiring managers within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- Initiate first-round candidate contact, network with referral sources and effectively and persuasively communicate the opportunity to contacted individuals, establishing trustful relationships that can be converted into hires, fill our future talent pipelines or provide valuable referrals from the executive community.
- Build trusted long-term relationships with candidates, recruiters, HR, and hiring managers by personally driving the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Build a trusted personal and professional reputation among the senior executive community through your deep market expertise, knowledge produced and vast professional network.
- Screen potential candidates, conduct reference checks and assessment tests on finalist candidates against the approved specification.
- Guide and execute the initial outreach strategy to identify viable candidates for our Senior Directors and above positions, understanding the business strategy and its talent pipeline.
- Maintain accurate, updated and compliant information in employment management systems and/ or TRM.
- Assists in the development of assignment research, outlining needs & talent gaps and active/passive candidate development in partnership with business leaders.
- Excellent talent assessment and interviewing skills are required.
- Knowledge and experience in a search firm preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages is required.
- Strong business acumen with a thirst for business knowledge is required.
- Experience with market intelligence tools, and telling a story with data, is required.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with thorough attention to detail is required.
- Background in influencing senior business leaders, HR leaders and candidates are required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and make decisions in a business context is required.
- Experience in consumer, medical device, pharmaceuticals or corporate functional recruiting is preferred.
- Experience in full life cycle executive recruitment from sourcing to closing is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ direct, relevant and recent experience in sourcing/researching in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation is required.
- A proven track record in developing and executing creative candidate identification strategies that result in identification and delivery of high-caliber, highly compensated executives is required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), influencing, and negotiation skills are required.
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge (Word, Excel and PPT), applicant tracking systems (i.e. TALEO) and search management systems are required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Lebanon, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A