Website Johnson & Johnson
Yes! Acuvue is part of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies UK & Ireland, a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited, which is committed to transforming the world’s vision. We strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world’s best vision correction choices.
Within your Central London territory, you will get to know your customers extremely well through regular interactions. Being an Acuvue account manager is much more than just sales, it is about knowing your customer, understanding their needs and what is ultimately going to help them drive their own commercial and clinical offering. Setting strategies, analysing sales figures, promoting new products and even training/educating optometrists will all be part of the job.
- Be the face of Acuvue and J&J Vision.
- Represent J&J Vision at regional and national clinical conferences.
- Achieve your agreed objectives and sales targets.
- Work in accordance with the J&J Credo and our Values.
- Demonstrate accurate and timely territory reporting including (CRM) systems.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, marketplace, & competitors.
- Effective territory planning, preparation and account management via the implementation of marketing / category initiatives and new product launches.
- Full driving licence (no more than 3 points)
- Strong communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally with a science or business focus.
- Ability to work both independently with superb personal accountability as well as within a team.
- Experience working in either a sales or customer facing environment
- Competent user of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and ideally CRM (or another reporting system)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A