Website J.P. Morgan
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase Wealth Management business, J.P. Morgan Advisors, Digital Wealth Management, National Branch and You Invest – our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
- Market and implement investment solutions in accordance with clients’ investment objectives
- Perform special portfolio analysis on products
- Understand client’s investment plan and objectives.
- Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct.
- Attends product rollouts, ideas calls and research meetings to stay current on all JPMS products and services
- Work in close partnership with Advisors in proposing, delivering, and executing solutions for clients; as well as in identifying new business opportunities
- Advise on portfolio construction including overall asset allocation, tactical shifts and security selection
- Grow new assets by identifying and developing new business opportunities from existing client base
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses required for the position: preferred upon hiring but must be obtained within 180 days of hire
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong knowledge of investment products
- Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills
- CFA designation preferred (minimum Level II CFA candidate or progress toward CFA designation)
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- 3-5 plus years’ experience in Financial Services industry
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A