Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most Photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet. the hotel’s 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting Venues.
- To support the H&S Manager in overseeing Lifeguards within the property in order to ensure all Ellis & Associates guidelines are communicated and followed by all colleagues.
- To maintain own skill levels to an equal or higher standard than that of the lifeguards in order to ensure that the Lifeguards and Lifeguard training requirements maintain the highest standards of safety and skills.
- To ensure the relevant administrative documents are well prepared, controlled and all deadlines and reports are completed accurately and turned in a timely manner to the appropriate person in order to maintain professional records of daily occurrences.
- To have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the role of Operations and its value to the organization, and its support of the Jumeirah Mission Statement, Guiding
- Principles, Hallmarks, H.E.A.R.T. of Jumeirah and S.P.I.R.I.T of Jumeirah.
- To respond to guest complaints in the first instance, and if unable to resolve the guests concern to bring the matter to the attention of an HS&E Manager to resolve problems / concerns as quickly and informally as possible in order ensure the needs of our guests in relation to Customer Service Index are addressed and understood.
- To support the H&S Manager in overseeing Lifeguards within the property in order to ensure that all Step By Steps and Emergency Actions Plans are communicated, followed and practiced by all colleagues.
- Outdoor person comfortable working in the sun and water
- Friendly outgoing person
- 6 months experience at any aquatic facility related to lifeguard operations
- Must have English or Business English equivalent,
- Open minded toward a multi-national organization
- Identifiable leadership skills,
- Be able to swim as per Ellis and Associates requirements
- Certified Ellis and Associates Special Facilities lifeguard
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A