Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader – Bell Attendant to join Front Office department in Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa Kuwait.
- To deal with any mail and package deliveries.
- To read and communicate any written correspondence on a daily basis and ensure proper handovers are carried out.
- To co-ordinate the delivery and the collection of luggage to and from the guest suites.
- To arrange transportation as requested by the guests, ensuring that (where applicable) charges are correctly raised and charged by the reception desk.
- To arrange sightseeing tours and excursions as requested by the guests ensuring that charges are correctly raised and passed on to the reception desk for posting
- To book, reconfirm and amend airline tickets as requested by the guests.
- To make restaurant reservations for guests at the hotel restaurant and to up sell and promote our sister properties.
- To ensure that all buggies are cleaned and well maintained.
- To man the telephone switchboard in the absence of the telephone operator.
- Directly supervises the Bell Attendants.
- Co-ordinates the delivery and collection of luggage to and from guest rooms.
- Supervise acceptance for long-term storage – ensuring that details are accurately recorded and that item are stored in the designated secure area.
- Supervises the release of luggage from long- term storage – ensuring that the release is accurately recorded.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate with guests and colleagues
- Excellent English communication skills
- Additional language is an added value.
- A minimum of 2 year experience working in a similar role in five star hotel environment.
- Good knowledge in OPERA (PMS) is essential.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A