Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East. We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is a contemporary lifestyle hotel located 2km from Dubai International Airport in the heart of old Dubai. Set in landscaped grounds overlooking Dubai Creek, the hotel offers 292 rooms and suites, 21 meeting rooms, four restaurants, an award-winning spa and access to sports and leisure complex, The Aviation Club. Designed from the outset to connect the hotel to the region’s vibrant arts and cultural heritage, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel houses one of Dubai’s largest art collections – a specially commissioned collection of 482 pieces by 52 artists with roots from the Middle East. Rooted in the cultural and cosmopolitan essence of Dubai, the property combines comfort and unrivalled connectivity with true Arabian hospitality for the ultimate business and leisure experience.
- Ensure the HR team member is appraised, consulted and developed for mutual benefit and continuous growth
- Provide opportunities for colleagues to discuss typical employment and personal issues to increase engagement and improve performance
- Together HR Director and/or HR Manager, plan the annual HR budget
- Liaise with the Human Resources Service Centre team for the Oracle Fusion assistance
- Delegate Recruitment Process for Grade 9 and 10 to HR Executive
- Prepare & review the HR Monthly reports e.g. performance business review, monthly turnover, executive summary, etc.
- Advise on HR policy and UAE Employment Law that might impact on working practices to ensure compliance
- Manage and update the HR projects, KPIs, departmental balance scorecard, the Presentation and Variance Calculation
- Oversee and support the colleague engagement events and recognition ceremonies
- Maintain effective business processes in the HR department to ensure efficiency and customer service
- Manage and ensure the accomplishment of the HR projects; meeting the deadlines
- Coach and counsel colleagues and managers as appropriate to ensure appropriate discussions and actions take place
- Review the Monthly HR Profit and Loss and ensure it is well managed and monitored
- With good Management skills
- Expert in Taleo, Oracle Fusion and Gantner Time & Attendance
- With High level of written and verbal Business English
- Diploma in HRM (or similar discipline) or Bachelor’s degree in HRM or international equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of in Human Resources Department with Executive Position or higher in a 5* luxury hotel.
- Can work with multi-cultural team
- Organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Competent in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Should be a Departmental trainer
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A