Website Jumeirah Group
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’. Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf. With 599 sea-facing rooms and suites and 19 private villas, as well as 21 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, a private marina, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise™ Spa, and direct complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for all guests, the hotel continues to redefine the holiday experience.
- Due to our newly launched lifestyle and fitness club at Jumeirah Beach Hotel an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Fitness to join the team.
- The main responsibilities of this role will be to manage the team of personal trainers, drive the standards of training sessions for the club and ensure all clients are achieving their goals.
- Proven experience of managing a team of trainers in a luxury / high end fitness club environment.
- Have a genuine passion for having a career in the fitness industry.
- Ideally be education to Msc level with a fitness / sports specialism.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A