Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager to join Rooms Division Department in Al Qasr Hotel and Dar al Masyaf Villas.
- Prepare monthly training plan with coordination of the Executive Housekeeper.
- Propose ideas and suggest improvements where felt necessary.
- Ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulation are strictly enforced by all Housekeeping Colleagues.
- Liaise with the Guest Services/Front Office on anticipated guest check-ins check-outs, room assignment and rooming list, etc…
- Conduct regular Housekeeping meetings to keep the team informed of policies and procedures, special events, further improvement plans and guest comments.
- Ensure that all Suites and VIP arrival rooms are checked prior to the arrival of guests for 100% readiness.
- Ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Housekeeping Department are always available and are carried out with outmost efficiency and courtesy as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Certificate in HS&E
- Work experience within another guest facing department within the hotel industry.
- Diploma in Hotel Operations
- Group Trainer Certificate
- Intermediate level – Microsoft Office applications
- Diploma in Hotel Management
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A