Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah Group, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.Jumeirah Restaurant Group (JRG Dubai) is a global restaurant management company of Jumeirah Group based in Dubai that creates, operates and franchises a portfolio of over 30 restaurants and bars. JRG operates home-grown high-end, premium casual and casual dining venues and lounges, including Pierchic, Perry & Blackwelders Smokehouse, Pai Thai, Trattoria Toscana, Segreto, Al Nafoorah, Flow and The Noodle House. At JRG, we are committed to recruiting the best talent in the business, in order to deliver restaurant and bar experiences that are high-energy, fun, cool and of the utmost quality.
- An exciting role has arisen for a talented Assistant IT Manager to join the team.
- The main purpose of this position is to provide IT support services for The Jumeirah Restaurant Group as required within the limits of established Jumeirah policies and procedures.
- Ensure the Restaurants adopt and maintains brand standards for guests and business services in relation to IT services and offerings.
- Consistently promote the brand in the Restaurants and encourage the use of the brand by IT suppliers.
- Provide consultancy services to the management team to better expedite access and use of information in the property.
- Ensure a business continuity plan is established and tested for all parts of the business supported with IT.
- Demonstrate commitment to the development and implementation of the QMS system and continual improvement of it’s effectiveness
- Ensure the availability of resources to enhance customer service
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
- Manage SharePoint – The Bridge system for all Noodle House as well as Franchise NH partners around the world.
- Manage first level support of Adaco – Inventory control system, SUN Financial – Back Office system and all other systems using by JRG Head Office as well as Restaurant users.
- Project Management – Responsible for all new Restaurant opening which includes planning, CAPEX, OPEX, Implementation, Installations as well as Go live support.
- Manage IT asset Inventory, Monthly user review for all systems to make sure archive Internal Audit / External Audit.
- Monitor IT processes to ensure compliance with stated standards and identified best practices.
- Communicate status, risks and opportunities to Hotel/ General Manager and Head of IT in Head office to ensure issues are promptly dealt with
- Responsible for the Capacity planning of IT to maximise efficiency
- Ensure that systems are in place to secure data and ensure business continuity.
- Manage all available POS systems. (Simphony POS, Micros 3700, Micros 9700, InfoGenesis, Revel Cloud POS)
- Manage Basic Network components of individual Restaurants to guarantee above 99% system availability.
- At least 3 years of related experience in IT operations Project management experience.
- Good IT knowledge e.g. networking, PC’s, printers, operating systems, office applications, back office applications, terminal services, cluster services, web applications .
- Knowledge of industry related technology e.g. POS, F&B systems, PMS etc. self managing and proven ability to work to deadlines flexibility and adaptability customer service driven.
- In order to be considered for this role you should have Bachelor’s degree major in business, hotel management or Information systems Basic networking and systems administration certification such as MCSE.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A