Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East. We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’. Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf. With 599 sea-facing rooms and suites and 19 private villas, as well as 21 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, a private marina, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise™ Spa, and direct complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for all guests, the hotel continues to redefine the holiday experience.
- Due to our newly launched lifestyle and fitness club at Jumeirah Beach Hotel an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Manager to join the team
- The main responsibilities of this role will be to ensure all members receive a personalized and high end service when using the club, ensuring all queries are managed and having full responsibility for the front of house team members.
- Shows more of an entrepreneurial mindset in their work application
- Experience with MI/databases and data analysis
- Strong communication skills and versatile in dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Experience of commercial negotiation and an understanding of commercial impact of client decisions
- Proven track record in VIP/high end management of clients.
- Experience of leading/managing a team
- Educated to Bachelors degree level.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A