Website Jumeirah Group
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most Photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet. the hotel’s 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting Venues.
- Reports for duty punctually & in accordance to the issued department duty roster.
- Carries out guest registration, cashiering and other administrative tasks as per the standard.
- To maintain open line of communication and ensure guest feedback, remarks or complaints are handled effectively and efficiently by liaising without any delay with all other departments concerned.
- Bears a full & comprehensive knowledge of the Hotel, including all departments, services, outlets, amenities and functions.
- Maintains a high level of communication & feedback within the department.
- Identifies & anticipate guest needs.
- Handling all guest queries related to concierge (Yacht, Golf, VIP , N/P etc)
- Ensures the guest are familiarised of all the facilities and services within the suite.
- Inspects and Sets Up the arrival and occupied suites as per the guest preferences in accordance with the set standards.
- To be continually proactive with in all areas of operation.
- To be a continual source of help, assistance & information to all guests.
- Front office cross training
- At least High school graduate Desirable
- Preferred: Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Arabic, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish, German
- Previous experience in Butler/Front Office Department
- Hotel school graduate or Front Office operations certificate holder
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A