Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented Revenue Manager to join the team at Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait.
- Chair weekly and monthly Revenue Strategy meetings in order to formulate and disseminate strategies and tactics.
- Fully utilize the IDeaS RMS in relation to reporting and yielding capabilities and monitor the forecasting and resulting BAR recommendations closely.
- Understand and utilize other Market Intelligence tools like STAR, Hotelligence and Market Vision to formulate appropriate pricing and channel optimization strategies.
- Work with regional and corporate Revenue Management representatives to identify and capitalize on revenue generating opportunities for the Hotel. Prepare for and lead property diagnostic sessions and standards audits as coordinated by the regional/corporate function.
- Perform other duties that Management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Responsible for all revenue centers which includes Rooms, Food & Beverage, C&I and Spa, providing assistance to and monitoring F&B, C&I and Spa division heads.
- you should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position of direct responsibility
- Revenue Management in a 5 star luxury Hotel environment.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A