Website Jumeirah Group
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishing, Turkish artworks and stunning murals inspired by the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East. The resort offers Sinbad’s Kids Club complete with splash park, nightlife destination Music Hall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers motorized and non-motorized water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from the mainland of Dubai.
- Advise guests of spa service programs, treatments and products available at the spa.
- Upsell with every guest when possible.
- To assist with supervisor/manager requests during free time. (30 minutes or more available)
- Treatment rooms are always set up as per treatment room SOP.
- Assist with checking all spa facilties are in working order, if you notice an issue to report immediately to a supervisor/manager.
- Adhere to therapist opening and closing procedures.
- To assist spa attendants, if you have 30 minutes or more available to assist with the stocking, cleaning and setting up of the facilities.
- To assist spa GSE’s, if you have 30 minutes or more available to assist with the stocking of retail, assisting guests with tours or questions.
- Cabinets are always set up/tidy/clean as per cabinet SOP.
- Participate in on-going training, with assistance from your designated trainer and continue to study your skill.
- Any guest related matters, products or equipment needs, technical service requests, assist with immediate action.
- Hot cabbies always are in immaculate condition.
- Promote all spa products to every guest and offer full product knowledge.
- Green Globe: always turn off lights, no candles burning in treatment rooms when treatments are not in progress.
- Candle holders should always remain clean.
- Acheive set retail targets provided.
- Ensure all treatment rooms are fully set up as per SPA SOP before beginning any treatment.
- Body treatments
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and adhering to grooming guidelines as per hotel and spa policy.
- Retail recommendation cards must be provided to every guest and a note placed on the guest history of prodcuits purchased/recommended.
- Treatment rooms are therapist responsibility to ensure the following:
- Perform all treatments relating to the following :
- Offered within Talise Ottoman SPA, this includes treatments in the SPA treatment menu, new treatments, indoor and out door SPA treatments, group events according to standards with attention to detail and in a prompt, positive and timely manner.
- To ensure you have relevant and sufficient stock to perform your treatments.
- Provide all guests with a retail recommendation card.
- Assist in keeping accurate written consultation records of treatments and products used in view of repeat guests.
- Decorative items for the room, are the therapists sole responsibility to ensure they are kept in immaculate condition.
- To practice Jumeirah hallmarks and guiding principles within your team and guests during your working hours.
- Extensive knowledge in Anatomy and physiology.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and respond with congenial hospitality.
- Flexible working hours.
- High School graduate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good English knowledge and understanding verbally.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the primary language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
- Internationally qualified therapist.
- Minimum of two years experience in performing therapy services.
- Completed state required therapy anatomy and physiology course or internationally recognized therapy qualification.
- 2 years service experience in a 5 star spa.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A