Website Jumeirah Group
Work collaboratively with Business SMEs, Project and Portfolio Management team, IT infrastructure team and business analysts.
- Validating performance and overall correctness/quality of data ingestion techniques to the Data Lake.
- Support the data scientists by helping enhance their modelling jobs to be more scalable when modelling across their data sets.
- Support and assist business stakeholders in accessing the information necessary to make effective business decisions.
- Implement Data gathering, research and analytical capabilities to support insightful conclusions
- Develop Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) techniques from various applications to the Data Lake.
- Design statistical and analytical techniques on transactional/No-SQL open data source for analytical solutions
- 7 years+ Experience in big data technologies (HDFS, Hadoop, Elastic Search..)
- Experience with Azure product offerings and platform.
- Experience with Machine Learning technologies (R, SparkML, AzureML…etc).
- Experience in data modelling (data marts, snowflake/Star, Normalization, SCD2).
- Experience in a data visualization tool such as Qlik or Power BI.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university in Computer Science/Statistics
- Domain knowledge in Hospitality or Retail.
- Certified in MS Azure
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A