Website Jumeirah Group
Grosvenor House Suites is the newest luxury establishment on Park Lane, offering residences that combine the best of five star service with the privacy and discretion of having one’s own Mayfair property. Managed by Jumeirah Living , the 130 fully equipped serviced Suites range from studios to 1, 2, 3 bedroom Suites, 4 London Suites and 4 super luxury Penthouses; of which one being the 5-bedroom Grosvenor Penthouse, offering truly personalised touches for effortless living. Whether for short, mid-term or extended stays, Grosvenor House Suites feature cutting-edge technology, sumptuous finishes and contemporary design to provide guests and residents with the exceptional, world-class luxury service for which Jumeirah is renowned, in a home away from home.At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
- To be responsible for following up on minutes ensuring Department Heads action tasks as requested by the General Manager to meet deadlines.
- To organise General Manager’s diary.
- To order stationery and issue Purchase Requests as required for the Executive Office.
- To process promptly all in and out going accommodation requests including GM complimentary requests.
- To act as liaison between Strategy members and the General Manager, ensuring all message are passed on and meetings arranged as requested.
- To maintain General Manager’s up‑to‑date mailing list for such events as sending Christmas Cards.
- Ensure equipment in Executive Offices, including photocopier is working at all times with adequate supplies of paper, toner, etc. Call maintenance engineers when required
- Deal with all telephone enquiries promptly and accurately recording messages for the General Manager.
- Maintain an up‑to‑date comprehensive filing system ensuring correspondence is filed on a daily basis and old correspondence/files cleared out on a regular basis.
- To manage an efficient and effective trace system for the General Manager to ensure action is taken at the appropriate time on relevant matters. Similarly ensure follow‑up is done on matters initiated and requiring a response and deadlines are kept.
- To keep the office area clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Meet and greet visitors and offer/order refreshments when appropriate.
- To perform any other secretarial duties as requested by the General Manager or on his behalf and for hotel visitors and VIPs.
- To be responsible for compiling and issuing meeting agendas at least two working days prior to the meeting and issuing minutes within three working days.
- Provide supervision, direction and support to the Senior Team in order to handle and co‑ordinate the follow‑up and response of all incoming correspondence highlighting matters requiring urgent/immediate action. Draft responses whenever possible for General Manager’s signature.
- Typing of all correspondence, minutes, memorandums, letters, reports, as requested by the General Manager or on his behalf.
- Check General Manager’s electronic mail system for any urgent messages and print out as required.
- Minimum 2 years working as an Executive Assistant within a luxury hotel environment-(It is desirable to have experience in a Executive Assistant role to the General Manager)
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office applications including ability to compile Excel spread sheets, create graphs and charts and create PowerPoint presentations
- Familiar with hotel’s Property Management System (OPERA)
- High level of written and verbal business English
- Good attention to detail
- Be driven to handle high volume work load
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle confidential and/or sensitive matters and information, while maintaining professional office etiquette and discretion.
- Personality is the key to this role, as is a genuine passion for world class personalised service.
- We want people who are confident, willing to multi task and undertake duties outside of the normal job description, are easy to be around and can really contribute to shaping this new era of Jumeirah living.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A