Website Jumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity to work on a rotation basis within the Housekeeping department, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and adhering to the standards required by the hotel.
- To inspect all facilities, furniture and fixtures and report any damage to the Team Leader for action and follow-up.
- To provide Turn Down service as per the standard required by the hotel.
- To attend to the guest request and queries courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- To fill the room report correctly marking the room status and the time cleaned.
- To report to the Team Leader of any unusual incidents, complaints and for any room discrepancies in Room Status.
- Attend all training sessions as required.
- To report any suspicious personnel or items on the floor to the Duty Manager.
- To ensure the security of all guest bedrooms by never leaving room doors open and unattended.
- To use cleaning materials, operational materials and equipment efficiently to reduce wastage.
- To use chemicals as directed by management and in line with regulations as demonstrated during training.
- Experience of working in the Middle East.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A