Website City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
This is an exciting opportunity to join the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder as its Head of Marketing overseeing a dynamic team of marketing professionals with specialist graphic design, digital marketing and public relations expertise.
The ideal candidate will relish the opportunity to provide high level advice on marketing, advertising and promotional activities whilst assisting in developing promotional/marketing initiatives, opportunities and partnerships to positively position Kalgoorlie-Boulder as a City to invest, live and play
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a network of strategic contacts across a range of local and regional stakeholders
- Current Class C Drivers Licence & satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including using social media as a marketing tool
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience leading the development and implementation of effective marketing and/or business communication strategies
- Proven experience in generating innovative marketing and promotional initiatives that positively raised the profile of a place or organisation
- Demonstrated experience in producing high-quality collateral
- Tertiary degree in marketing, business development, communications or another appropriate qualification combined with relevant marketing experience.
Company: City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A