Website Kempsey Shire Council
A fantastic opportunity to join our Development and Compliance team as a Business Support Officer, where you can let your administration skills shine.Reporting to the Team Leader Office Support, the Business Support Officer will provide support to the Development and Compliance team performing a range of tasks including word processing, customer service, generation of approvals, certificates, and updating data and registers in Council’s systems.
- Complete outgoing approvals and correspondence including marking off in CivicView, Greenlight and Planning Portal. Scanning, linking and registrations in Content Manager.
- Provide business support services to technical officers in Council’s Development and Compliance team.
- Perform administrative and associated tasks including registration of various applications for approval and the updating of registers.
- Undertake various word processing procedures including but not limited to preparation of Council Reports, Development Approvals, Occupation Certificates, Building Certificates, letters and presentations and mail merges.
- Preparation of 10.7 Certificates including flooding, drainage diagrams, no sewer letters, interpreting GIS mapping
Company: Kempsey Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempsey, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A