Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work
- Work according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
- Control food stock and food cost in his section
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- To comply with all policies and procedures of EHS manual.
- Adopt work practices that support EHS programs.
- Take reasonable care not only for the safety of his/her own health but also for the safety of other people who may be affected by their conduct in the work place.
- Look for guidance for all new or modified work procedures.
- Make sure to report immediately any hazardous conditions, near misses and injuries to the supervisor.
- Must not intentionally place at risk the health or safety of any person in the workplace.
- Must be involved in training and other environment, health and safety activities where required.
- Handle / use all provided resources, facility and tools in a safe manner.
- Wear personal protective equipment as provided and instructed.
- Ensure to use equipment in compliance with appropriate guidance without intentional interference or misuse.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A