Website Knox Council
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Business Process and Operation Improvement Analyst to join our team on a temporary fixed term or secondment basis until 31 March 2023. The purpose of the role will be to assist with the management of customer experience projects, project development, reporting, process improvement along with management of our out of hours service. This is a full time role with hours operating on a roster basis between Monday to Friday, 0820 – 1705. The team currently offers a blended and adaptable model of working from home and in the office. This role offers an additional monthly accrued day off in addition to standard leave.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management in developing effective and enduring relationships with business stakeholders, including consultation, facilitation and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of program and project management frameworks, approaches, tools and phases of the program/project lifecycle.
- Call Recording is used for coaching and training purposes
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in a customer service related work environment, with a strong focus in identifying, reviewing and analysing business processes to seek opportunities for improvement.
- Proven experience identifying gaps and developing strategies to identify suitable course of actions
- Proven experience delivering change impact assessments across multiple change programs.
Company: Knox Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wantirna, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A