Website Knox Council
We have an exciting opportunity for an Corporate Applications Systems Administrator to join our team on a full-time fixed term contract until 18 March 2023.
As our Corporate Applications Systems Administrator, you will have a good understanding of the day to day role an applications administrator plays within an organisation. With excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills, you are adept at ensuring that all applications used by Knox Council is supported and maintained regularly
- Knowledge and experience with the use of enterprise grade technologies.
- High level of understanding, planning and monitoring of the use of technology as it relates to Information Management.
- Highly developed business support capabilities for corporate applications.
- Well-developed business analyst and investigative skills.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding business requirements and developing and/or enhancing applications to optimise their potential usage.
- Highly developed skills in the use of the Microsoft suite of products.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of business process mapping in a computerised environment.
- Highly developed skills in the implementation and coordination of business applications updates, management of process and test plans.
- Coordinate activities, collaborate with other departments and effectively solve issues through discussion, negotiation and teamwork.
- Display a high level of professionalism and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of the context of local government in the community
Company: Knox Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wantirna, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A