Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects in compliance with Kohl’s Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines. Monitors customer and associate activity in the store to prevent potential theft of Kohl’s assets. Assists in monitoring store compliance with Kohl’s policies and procedures on theft deterrence, safety and operational controls. Implements and promotes store awareness programs addressing theft, safety and operational controls.
- Assists in internal theft investigations in compliance with Kohl’s Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
- Conducts surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects in compliance with Kohl’s Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines
- Monitors customer and associate activities in the store for potential theft of Kohl’s assets. Takes appropriate action to prevent theft; apprehends individuals engaged in theft activity when prevention is not effective
- Performs other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: assisting in loss prevention activities in other stores, attending court hearings on Kohl’s behalf, collecting public record information from local law enforcement agencies, assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory, USA counts and processing known theft markdowns
- Develops and maintains knowledge and use of CCTV surveillance equipment
- Accurately completes all statistical and incident reports.
- Maintains all apprehension and investigation records according to Kohl’s standards
- Adheres to Kohl’s policies and procedures and maintains high ethical standards
- Engages in effective dialogue with LP Supervisor, DLPM, and Store Management team
- Maintains attendance and dress code according to Kohl’s standards
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, basic math and reading skills and legible handwriting
- Prior experience in Loss Prevention or educational background in Loss Prevention, security or law enforcement preferred
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A