Website KPMG UK
Audit is the largest of KPMG UK’s practices, providing independent challenge and delivering quality audits to organisations of all shapes and sizes. Audit requires a deep understanding of the company, their controls, processes and systems as well as their aims and the risks they face. Audit helps to assure stakeholders that published accounts are ‘true and fair’.
- Live Our Values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success.
- Working in audit equips you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of one or more industry sectors and business as a whole.
- Our four-week Audit Vacation Programme is your chance to work in a specific audit business area whilst gaining an insight into life at KPMG. The programme is designed to give you a breadth of skills and experience. Audit provides the core foundation knowledge to a successful career in business and can equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors.
- Plus, if you’re successful on the programme, you’ll have the opportunity to be considered for our Audit Graduate programme in the same office location starting in 2023.
- We’re reimagining how we work at KPMG. Our firm is creating a tech-driven business to empower and equip our people to be outstanding in delivery – through inspiring workspaces, innovative ways to collaborate, and hybrid ways of working. On your vacation programme, you may work flexibly across your location region – at KPMG offices, engagement sites and from home.
- Minimum grade 6 GCSE (*) Maths
- Minimum grade 6 GCSE (*) English Language
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system at A Level
- On track to achieve a 2:1 degree in any discipline and currently in your penultimate year at university
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A