Website KPMG UK
The KPMG North tax team is a fast growing part of the KPMG tax practice and we are looking for excellent candidates with a proven track record who are seeking a dynamic and challenging working environment within a strong supportive leadership management team. The marketplace is diverse with a client and target base of UK listed, PE backed, inbound and family owned groups.
The successful tax candidate will be a self-starter with a confident outward facing skillset willing to invest time and effort in the marketplace and work as part of a team. The role will be based from our Newcastle Office.
- Ensuring all risk procedures are adhered to.
- Assisting with business development and attending client meetings
- Coaching and developing more junior members of staff
- Being involved on tax advisory and planning work on client portfolio and working with senior colleagues and specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Delegating delivery of work to junior colleagues whilst maintaining control of quality and timetables.
- Working with the tax computation processing team in the management and delivery of tax compliance work.
- Maintaining strong financial management of client accounts. For example making sure that fees are raised regularly and identifying situations where overruns can be billed
- Strong task and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- Good computational and excel skills
- Strong knowledge of UK Corporation Tax and an awareness of other tax and accounting areas.
- Ability to build strong relationships, both with clients and within the team
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team
- Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A