This role is responsible for customer service, induction, personal development and other related soft skill training programs targeting staff across the flydubai network. This includes, but is not limited to, delivering of training programs, evaluation/assessment of trainees, feedback to trainees as well as review and update of training materials and records.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development team and closely partner with Business lines to develop effective training initiatives using instructional design methodology to design and deliver training that is consistent across the organization.
- Develop training programs to deliver a wide variety of technical and non-technical skills to all levels of the organization to include culture and leadership development training.
- Create employee development programs, such as Lunch-n-Learns topics, and Awareness Campaigns, etc.
- Develop training materials from beginning to end, conduct event follow-up activities, and manage learning administration tasks.
- Determine training needs and develop programs stemming from department managers’ requests.
- Facilitate classroom training sessions.
- Provide face-to-face and written feedback to participants and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Learning and Development Specialist.
- Responsible for managing pre/post course duties, including attendance records, assessment results and feedback logs.
- Support the business with on-job training interventions for operational employees as required.
- Provide constructive feedback for trainees where required on matters related to their ability to meet learning standards and objectives.
- Support the Learning and Development Specialist with research, design and update of training interventions.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on any major projects that need to be launched and establish working relationships with the concerned project owners or line departments to provide an ideal learning solution to support the roll out to the network
- Conduct workplace observations in different areas of the business to identify skill and performance gaps and submit reports to the Learning and Development Specialist.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to assess the effective transfer of learning into the workplace to ensure increased organisational effectiveness.
- Design and deliver learning interventions that includes classroom training, blended learning and on the job coaching to ensure best practices and enhancement of the employee brand. Duty travel may be required
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Expert level knowledge of structured customer care and service provision processes and procedures.
- Demonstrable knowledge of facilitation methodology
- Experience within the Aviation industry is an advantage.
- Demonstrable knowledge of training processes, adult learning theories and instructional design principles.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- A minimum total of 5 years working experience in the service industry with at least 3 years in a full time customer care / service providing role.
- Strong command of spoken & written English with well-developed stand up presentation skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in training and workplace coaching role is an advantage
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent value graduate diploma will be an advantage.
- A recognised train-the-trainer or equivalent certification.
- A tertiary specialisation or qualification in HR will be an advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of processes related to complaint resolution, objection handling, difficult customer handling and service provision etiquettes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A