Website Lidl US
Store Associates provide our customers with the shopping experience that Lidl is famed for in 30 countries. More than just cashiers, however, they get involved in every part of the store’s operations, including stocking, cleaning, bakery operations, non-food merchandising, and more! Our most successful Store Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open-minded to different ways of doing business. They know that open communication and feedback is integral to professional development. Most of all, they are passionate about our core business – providing our customers with high-quality, low-price, and hassle-free shopping.
- Expand your knowledge of our business by learning about our bakery, our freshness concept, and our weekly promotional set-up
- Ensure that the entire store is clean and organized, from the parking lot, to the sales floor, to the breakroom and warehouse
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store
- Provide excellent customer service, not only on the registers but throughout the store by helping customers with questions and locating items for them.
- The drive to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm and/or on weekends
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers
- Must be 18 years or older
- A positive attitude in the face of changing priorities
Company: Lidl US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A