You’re passionate about exceptional service and luxury beauty even if you don’t yet have experience within this industry. You’re approachable, friendly and thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment with your colleagues and for your clients on counter.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Lancôme beauty with more people.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A