All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need.
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is in good condition, accurately accounted for, and delivered to customers on-time.
- Pulling merchandise safely for loading onto delivery trucks and helping customers and staff move merchandise safely.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- 6 months retail experience.
- 6 months of experience in a customer service or product fulfillment position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
- 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying, loading, and unloading product or material in or out of vehicles.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Biloxi, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A