As a Merchandising Service Associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, associates, products, and ideas come together.
- Create eye-catching product displays.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and overnights.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones or tablets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Meridian, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A