The Merchandising Assistant Store Manager leads a team of associates who work together to ensure our customers receive exceptional service while shopping in a clean, safe, well-stocked store. The Merchandising Assistant Store Manager is accountable for achieving sales and margin goals while driving operational efficiencies and maximizing overall customer satisfaction with the Lowe’s in-store experience. At times, the Merchandising Assistant Store Manager is expected to provide full leadership over the store.
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- 1 year of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2 years of experience leading associates in a retail environment.
- 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- Broad knowledge of interior/exterior product categories (e.g., flooring, cabinets, millwork, building materials, appliances, home décor, lighting, plumbing).
- 3 years of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility.
- Experience working with store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, M2O, Thin Client, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience working in the home improvement retail sector.
- 5 years of experience leading service associates in a retail or consumer service industry.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monroe, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A