At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
- Showcase great customer service and with a winning smile.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Answer customer questions.
- Be able to lift items of up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com
- Be able to stand or sit for long periods of time while engaging with customers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Fort Smith, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A