As a Merchandising Service Associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, associates, products, and ideas come together.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Create eye-catching product displays.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and overnights.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones or tablets.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Myrtle Beach, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A