The Night Operations Department Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and enabling a team of associates to deliver the best possible customer experience in the store. This includes coaching and training associates, delegating, following-up on daily tasks, managing performance, and ensuring adequate department coverage. The Night Operations Department Supervisor impacts Lowe’s mission daily by planning, scheduling, monitoring, and successfully implementing all non-selling operations in the back end and front end of the store, facilitating the store’s ability to provide a superior customer shopping experience and maximize sales and profitability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end operations associates to ensure items are adequately stocked.
- Removing barriers, addressing inefficiencies, and enabling staff to delighting our customers.
- Monitoring use of store power equipment and coaching employees on safe behaviors and lifting techniques.
- Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires working overnight shift.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- Experience providing direction or supervision to teams (with or without direct report responsibility).
- Experience Using Microsoft Office Suite.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 years of experience in a retail environment OR 5 years of experience in a retail environment.
- Experience working cross-functionally.
- Experience supporting or participating in the process of training, mentoring and developing associates.
- Experience in customer service role.
- Experience in a leadership role with direct report responsibility.
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment.
- Experience using store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, Sterling, M2O, Thin Client, etc.).
- Experience working in the home improvement retail sector.
- Experience in key carrying role with manager-on-duty responsibilities.
- Experience supporting front-end or back-end operations in a retail environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A