We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
- Follows up with customers and vendors based on jobs and materials sold to ensure all project requirements are satisfied, and pulls merchandise for internet orders.
- Serve as the store expert on plumbing related merchandise. The
- Responsible for completing all other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for managing inventory levels and pricing documentation to support sales and ensuring products are stocked and displayed according to standards.
- Maintain the safety and security of the store.
- Responsible for promoting Lowe’s services and maximizing potential sales by explaining features, creating quotes, and selling installations.
- 2 years trade or vocational school in the plumbing trade.
- 2 years experience working as a plumber in industry.
- 6 months retail sales experience.
- License or certification in the plumbing trade. License or certification as a plumbing inspector.
- 1 year experience selling plumbing supplies.
- 1 year experience working with contractors in a sales role or in the field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Albert, CA
Application Deadline: N/A