Website M&T Bank
Serves as an advisor to provide an advice-based approach to financial solutions for an assigned book of business. Actively solicits new and existing investments and insurance solutions from mass affluent customer segment, primarily Retail and Business Banking. Works with Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors, Community partners, Wealth/WISD and Mortgage to deliver advice-based solutions and alternative investment and insurance solutions catered to the individualized needs of each customer and with the client’s best interest in mind.
- Coach and mentor less experienced Financial Advisors, Licensed Bankers and Business Banking staff to ensure quality investment and insurance referrals.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals for assigned Market, while meeting individual client needs and complying with pertinent policies and regulations.
- Maintain customer appointment activity log on a weekly basis, to substantiate advisory and referral activity; follow-up on activity levels of all products to meet or exceed expectations.
- Work with Retail, Business Banking, Community Bank and Wealth through ongoing account reviews and re-evaluation of customer needs.
- Provide financial planning services by advising the customer on the advantages and disadvantages of different product decisions in alignment with their individual needs.
- Maintain and build referral channel and develop strong partnerships with Retail branch, Business Banking and Wealth partners to ensure investment needs of current and potential customers in assigned Market and/or branches are met or exceeded.
- Pertinent state Life/Variable Insurance (LAH) licenses
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 or 66 licenses
- Associates’ degree and a minimum of 3 years’ investment or insurance sales experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 5 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 3 years’ investment or insurance sales experience
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A