Responsible for supporting the compensation and benefits initiatives of the Bank, including, compensation surveys, performance management and HRMS management. Job involves using analytical decision-support tools for various analyses and liaising with HR Coordinators and Business Partners for information and feedback.
- Base Pay Management:
- Assist the Manager, Compensation and Benefits (C&B) with conducting detailed job matching for the compensation surveys for UAE & Overseas (12 countries)
- Analyse the data generated through the surveys and report feedback to the Manager- C&B.
- Assist the Manager, C&B annually to prepare the recommendations for new Paybands & Benefits in line with the market for UAE & Overseas.
- Handle the compensation and benefits related MIS requests from Groups / Divisions.
- Implement the changes in compensation and benefit entitlements due to changes in positions in the hierarchy or transfer.
- Ensure accurate and complete system records of employees especially regarding the following: Job Title, Organisation Unit
- Handle all MIS / data requests from Group Heads like employee compensation history reports to assist in decision making.
- Provide information / feedback to the HR Coordinators, HR Business Partners, Manager, Organisation Development and Manager, HR Administration on matters relating to policy implementation, clarification and interpretation.
- Assist the Manager, C&B with rolling out key benefit changes / initiatives and developing market compatible staff benefits policies.
- Assist the Manager, C&B with the roll out of specific HR initiatives.
- Ensure the availability of the employee compensation history to assist in decision making.
- Performance Management:
- Assist the Manager C&B to recommend the increment matrix and the increment and bonus budget for the Bank.
- Responsible for content managing the increment & bonus wizards (Master & Unit cuts – approx. 100 cuts) right from wizard creation until bank-wide issue of increment/bonus letters, as part of the annual performance review process.
- Assist the Manager, C&B with implementing performance management for the Bank, subsidiaries and overseas locations, as required.
- Assist in the timely execution of the Performance management cycle.
- Provide the support to Group Heads during the appraisal time regarding their queries on budgets / policy and be available for discussion about any individual cases.
- Maintain comprehensive list of policies and benefits. Liaise with the Manager, C&B to update policy manuals with approved changes.
- Follow up with the Organisation Development team to ensure that all changes are updated on the intranet / employee handbook.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate of Human Resources / Business Administration
- Interpersonal skills, proficiency with MS Office (particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- High analytical, MIS reporting skills
- 4-6 years of C&B experience similar to that stated in Key Result Areas above.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A