Website Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
Responsible for establishment, development, implementation and maintenance of OT Security strategy across TP, This includes defining security capability targets, developing security resilience framemarks, security architectures, skillset development and ensuring success of OT security related products.
- Risk management frameworks (ISO 27005 and NIST800-30/39, and leading industry risk analysis methods).
- SABSA experience and certification. Support in overall OT security strategy planning, development and compliance monitoring.
- This includes defining security capability targets, developing security resilience frameworks, security architectures, skillset development, audits and providing security certifications for security technologies for use within OT environments.
- Fundamental understading of IT and OT network communication protocols.
- Extensive experience in IT/cyber security risk managemnt frameworks ISO 27005 and NIST800-30/39 and leading industry risk analysis methods). extensive expereince in security control and related protocols.
- Extensive understanding of IT security standards, industry accepted smart grid guidelines.
- Expereince in utility Organization is prefered with proven expereince in OT/cyber security
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Information Security/ IT or equivalent.
- IT/cyber Security certifications is a must (CISSP, CISM, ISSAP)
- Expereince in Industrial Cyber Security standards IEC 62443, IEC 62351, NERC CIP, and NIST 800-82
Company: Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A