Website Maribyrnong Council
As an Urban Planner, you will be an energetic and innovative individual who thrives in a team environment while also being comfortable in making courageous decisions to facilitate great development outcomes. Experience in the application of Victorian Planning Legislation would be highly desirable. You should have exceptional communication skills who genuinely enjoys building great relationships with their stakeholders.
- Provide specialist urban planning advice to external clients involved in the development approval processes.
- Be a highly motivated individual who also contributes positively to a team.
- Work effectively in a team environment to deliver high quality development outcomes for the Maribyrnong Community.
- A tertiary qualification in town planning and a thorough knowledge of the Victorian planning legislation framework;
- Demonstrable experience in a planning role within an urban environment, particularly in local government.
- Well developed customer service ethic
Company: Maribyrnong Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maribyrnong, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A