Responsible for preparing the Regulatory reporting for Basel III Capital Adequacy including Liquidity reports such as LCR, NSFR and Leverage at the bank level as per the regulatory guidelines.Responsible for timely submission of Basel related regulatory reports to Mashreq Central Bank/Regulatory Authority as per the required reporting frequency
- To ensure reports are prepared in time in order to meet reporting submission timelines with Central Bank such as monthly, quarterly, semi-annually & annually.
- To Co-ordinate with Central bank auditors in order to get regulatory reports audited as per Central
- Bank/Regulatory Authority requirement.
- To liaise with respective Dept in UAE and Ovs Branches
- To prepare bank level Capital Adequacy ratio as per the Basel II and central bank regulations.
- To prepare Basel III Liquidity reports such as LCR, NSFR & leverage ratio.
- To prepare the data as per Basel III pillar 3 requirement reconciled with the financials of the bank.
- To ensure reports are prepared with accuracy and in line with CB UAE and BIS guidelines.
- The incumbent should be a CA with 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Thorough knowledge of CB regulations, banking products and systems and related accounting procedures.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A