Preparation, collection and consolidation of data for all profit centers so as to produce timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual Group Accounts & MIS in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), include audit, publication and printing of audited financial results.
Maintenance of General Ledger (GL) systems (Flexcube & Oracle) across all legal entities in terms of new GL set up, changing existing accounts, open Inter HO/Branches accounts.
Assisting to prepare & provide information to external auditors, UAE Central Bank examiners, rating agencies & PMAD for smooth accomplishment of their respective functions.
Perform Head Office accounting functions including maintenance of all accounting records, control and reports pertaining to Head Office.
- Safe Custody of Property Documents, Share Certificates, Gold Coins and other MOA and AOA of different subsidiaries and arrange for its annual audit.
- Support to PMAD for providing information to reconcile Financial and Management Reporting
- Review audit engagement letters and invoices for correctness and arrange this to be signed. Also arrange approvals and/or payments for Overseas Consultancy Audit activities.
- Preparation of Information for Foreign Investment Surveys and economic surveys from various Emirates Statistics center.
- Assist in other functions viz., Voucher posting, auditors letter to Management and prepare/update SOPs/flow chart for existing and new functions as and when changes are made.
- Involve in testing and implementation of IFRS reports for consolidation to align with the change/revision in the International Financial
Reporting Standard disclosure requirement.
- Perform Head Office accounting functions including maintenance of all accounting records, control and reports pertaining to Head Office
- Prepare monthly consolidated group financial statements including quarterly / reviewed financials and annual financials prepared as per International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Liaison with external auditor for Quarterly & Annual Financials for MB Group, representation letter, publication & printing of Group Annual Report.
- Arrange to open set up of new GL Accounts in Flexcube and OGL and Inter Ho/branches accounts in UAE and Overseas Branches.
- Manage receipt of monthly downloads from Flexcube and Oracle. Assistance in due analysis / validation produce periodic data relating to Mashreqbank Group (UAE, Overseas & subsidiaries) for consolidation of financial results for the Group through automatic process (OFSA/HFM).
- Act as Central point for managing (prepare, validate, upload & reconcile) all financial adjustment (OFSA/HFM) across legal entities to finalize consolidated MB Group Financials.
- Manage and update all maintenance tables (OFSA/HFM) required to prepare MB Group Financials like GL mapping, Branch code, Business group, cost centers etc.
- Prepare information relating to Mashreqbank shares trading activities in Dubai Financial Market (DFM) for submission to management and maintain record thereof. Also arrange for payment of DFM Invoices
- He should have excellent inter personal and written / spoken communication skills with good working knowledge of UAE Central Bank guidelines and International Financial Reporting Standards .
- Proficiency in computer application software is required.
- The incumbent should be a Qualified Accountant with 2/3 years of work experience in the field of Accounting &
- Management reporting in computerized environment, having reasonable knowledge of various products being offered.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A