Follow the process of qualitative data collection from all units and operational areas based on established benchmarks, standards and norms or as directed by the manager.
- The incumbent will need to work in a complex situation encompassing:-
- Constraints of existing technology and changes required therein.
- Inaccurate / inconsistent data capture.
- Understanding of the system and honest participation by front liners.
- Need to work across the entire Organization to understand data capture and reporting.
- Resolves issues related to online content management and accessibility.
- Decides in consultation with the Supervisor content management and presentation format / MIS reporting and presentation.
- Ensure data integrity in order to vouch for consistency of outputs.
- Raise concern if data looks inconsistent or reflects substantial change in process performance or productivity.
- Prepare daily MIS for all channels / operational areas to be circulated to senior management in RBG
- Track, collate and provide trend reports of Sales Indictors to the respective Units and to the Senior
- Management periodically or as desired.
- Update the information on system designed for MIS reporting (Micro Strategy).
- Publish other reports / MIS as and when required by management / business
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with PC based software applications and a basic understanding of financial products and services.
Some MIS / Banking Operations experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A