- Provide support for the day-to-day running and maintenance of the Branch’s premises, services (non-IT equipment); providing and maintaining adequate and timely supply of stationery and supplies. Ensure a full understanding of all administration duties (as listed under key result areas).
- Undertake a Communications role being responsible for the accurate recording and efficient distribution of all swift, telex and fax communications within the branch.
- Perform daily receipt and dispatch of mails and couriers.
- Supporting Operation Department as and when is required.
- Provide a Support role to the IT and branch services manager by effective processing of selected administrative duties and additional duties as may be required from time to time with Operations Department and the
Ensure all achieving for incoming/outgoing messages per the Bank’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
The scanning of mail LCs, documents presented, and other required documentation to Ops-Dubai strictly for processing through EDMS according to the procedures and agreed Service Delivery Standards (SDS).
Registering Incoming / Outgoing scan document, faxes and swift message.
Keeping photo-copies of all incoming faxes and file journals.
- Sending faxes for all departments.
- Ensuring that all outgoing faxes are signed as per bank’s mandate.
- All other duties as required by your Line manager.
- Provide adequate and effective control for all Incoming/Outgoing Swift and faxes.
- Ensure service delivery levels do not suffer as account of system break down.
- Coordinate closely with all departments through management and EDP staff.
- To ensure the security of the communication of the bank
- T and Branch Services Manager in ensuring that selected equipment is maintained in a good state of repair.
- Review on a regular basis all suppliers and maintenance contracts ensuring the maximum benefit at a competitive price to the Bank.
- With the guidance of the Manager, ensure to keep a stock of stationery and supplies for branch consumption for at least three months.
- With the guidance of the Manager, ensure Health and Safety manual and procedures are in place and up to date at all the time
- MT103/202/200 payments to be processed when required
- Open a new customer record when required
- Open a new account when required
- Assist in processing a Limit
- Process deposit and placement money market
- Input of EOM entries for finance department.
- Input of FX deals when required.
- Check MT110 and Input Inward clearing
- Input Outward clearing
- Update KYC record in T24 when required Update Agency table in T24
- Provide support operations team as and when is required.
- Input the exchange rate
- Input stop payments and process
- Process staff loans
- Process season ticket Loans for staff members
- Process OBC cheques and send cheque to clearing bank
- Process returned cheque
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A