Primary interface between Lean management and the business areas, in conjunction with senior management, implementing Lean/Agile principals in business units and primary interface for Intelligent Process Automation
In conjunction with the PMO role under Transformation Approach and Methodology ensure consistent project specifications and terms of reference for reporting and dashboard reviews.
- Develop hypothesis to address the deployment requirements and suggest a range of solutions based on specific selection criteria to the business issues identified.
- Using the data collated from the business analysis and diagnostic stage, take informed decisions to influence the direction of project and shape of solution put in place, ensuring it is the optimum solution for the business.
- Take lead role in managing relationships with front line managers and front line staff or team leaders.
- Run single work stream semi independently within transformation pilot or roll-out.
- Execute scope of the deployment assignment, particularly business analysis, diagnostic activities, design, pilot and implementation.
- Support and provide input into Agile team meetings (Coach role) as well as steering committee meetings / workshops for lean/agile management team and/or with representatives from other relevant business areas.
- Provide input into the work plans for Intelligent Process Automation deployment plans / waves (Ideation).
- Co-ordinate the acquisition and analysis of the data to identify business issues and opportunities. Typically manage business analysis activities for single projects or components of larger projects that are multi-discipline.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize activities.
- Can act as a good coach / mentor and exhibits experience in this field.
- Strong understanding of lean principals and project approach and methodology.
- Relationship Management and seeks involvement leveraging existing infrastructures within the bank.
- Rigorous and clear in descriptions.
- Proficient use of project tools and reporting e.g. MS Project
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Inspires line employees to create their own action plans and achieve results independently.
- Graduate degree as well as accreditation in senior project management.
- Minimum experience of at least 5-7 years’ experience in related fields including change management, process improvement, six sigma projects, customer focus initiatives etc.
- Experience of working within dynamic and challenging project environment with a proven ability to work on own initiative to deliver optimum business solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A